beruby Forums

I'm stuck at $1.01

5 post(s), 4 users(s)
kingpin
 I'm new here and i receive $1 just for joining BeRuby... But  i still need more informations on how to earn more cash..i tried the pay for visit thingy and pays me back $ 0.01. But then the other stuff like the games and entertainment, pay per click, top fashion and travel doesn't give me a cent.... so i'm stuck at $1.01
Created by kingpin (1 post) more than 12 years
milena
Hello kingpin, I am the same as you, just stuck at 1.01$ and don't know what to do or how to earn money. Please can you teach us? Thank you so much.
Created by milena (1 post) more than 12 years
Tobi
Hi! Thanks for choosing to become a member of the beruby community. We are happy to have you with us.

beruby US is intended for users residing in the United States. Therefore, most of our offers and advertising on the web are directed to United States users. Given that more and more users are from other areas, beruby constantly works to bring our users a wider range of advertisers from other markets.

As far as how our website works, the best thing to do is to add us to your facebook and twitter so that we can provide you with real time support. Also, check out some of our blog posts which contain some great info and helpful tips for using beruby.

In regards to a beruby payout, once you reach your first $10, you can request payment from us. Our payments are normally issued through paypal. If you are unable to use paypal, we can issue payments through Alert Pay provided you have an account established with them. If you have not done so already, please set up an Alertpay account and inform us of your account details, so that we may issue you your payment once you have reached a confirmed balance of $10.00. . Once you make a request for payment, it is issued immediately and you should see it in your account within 24 hours.

Here are some links to check out to get you started...
The beruby Experience

How to make $$$ while paying your taxes

Get ready to beruby surprised!
Shop Til You Drop or Browse Before Buying?
Not Your Average Cashback — beruby.com has gone Social
You’ve got Mail!

Hope that helps you out a little bit more. Let me know if you have further questions! All the best
Created by Tobi (121 post) more than 12 years
Tony
Do we need to confirm and enter the confirmation code each time we sent payment request?
Created by Tony (3 post) more than 12 years
Tobi
 Hi Gugli! 

If you have requested payment then you will need to enter in the code that you are given to receive your payment. Each time you make a request you will need to do this.  

Please note: If you choose to withdraw less than $10.00 from your account you will be charged a $ 0.99 processing fee to cover administration costs. Payments over $10.00 however, will not be charged this fee.

If you are not a US resident, you will not be able to withdraw from you account until you have reached a minimum balance of $10.00.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Created by Tobi (121 post) more than 12 years